Thursday, February 13, 2014

A couple "just because" cards

Hello there all! I have a couple cards to share that I have posted up on the Friday the Thirteenth blog right now. I like to keep a few cards on hand "just in case" so I have started making a small collection. In the past I haven't been much of a card maker, but I have found the selections at the stores lacking and I really like the personal touch of homemade cards. The first card I have to share is one that I've made for my Grandmother. She lives over 600 miles away and I only get to see her twice a year, so I like to send her cards with little notes and photos inside.
 I used the "Magical Moments" collection and you can find it here
And the second one I created is just a simple "I love you" card.
 For this card I mixed papers from the "Ladies Night" and "Good to know" collections found here.
Thanks for dropping in! Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! True works of art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Michelle, these cards are beautiful! I'm not much of a card maker myself, but now I'm inspired by you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome and beautiful cards Michelle. Love then all :)

    ReplyDelete